Y
U
M
I
N
about me
14 september
blogger since 2003
i'm a fan of super junior (: and also SS501 now!
my boyfriend is TAN GUAN HONG <3
Monday, February 23 ( 4:33 PM )
the song on my blog now, it just happened that i was listening to it at that time.
and i later realised how apt it was.
translation of the lyrics:
If anyone comes to talk to me
I will ignore them.
If they keep on coming, trying to seduce me
I will stay cold.
Even if they confess their hearts
I will show no emotion.
So that I will no longer be taken so easily,
I will fully protect myself.
But even though I promise this to myself again and again,
I know it will be useless.
If you call me I’m sure, I’m quite sure,
I’ll want to be held by you again.
I don’t wanna do it, again,
don’t wanna do it, again,
I will never love like this again.
As I try to erase and erase you again
I’ll stop if I can’t forget about you.
I don’t wanna do it, again,
don’t wanna do it, again
I will never have just this love again.
I’ll fight it, fight it, and when I don’t win
I know I will go look for you again.
If I love again,I will only receive love.
So that I will not be hurt if cast aside,
I will never give my heart.
But even though I promise this to myself again and again,
I know it will be useless.
If you come I’m sure, I’m quite sure,
I will love again.
I don’t wanna do it, again,
don’t wanna do it, again,
I will never love like this again.
As I try to erase and erase you again
I’ll stop if I can’t forget about you.
I don’t wanna do it, again,
don’t wanna do it again
I will never have just this love again.
I’ll fight it, fight it, and when I don’t win
I know I will go look for you again.
I hated us so much,
I spent all my nights erasing you,
this depressing love
this tiring love
but I wait for you again.
I don’t wanna do it, again,
don’t wanna do it, again,
I will never love like this again.
Again and again don’t bite your lips,
why are you searching for me again?
I don’t wanna do it, again,
don’t wanna do it, again,
I will never have just this love again.
Don’t ever, don’t ever do this again
but why is that when I cant’ even imagine myself,
imagine myself without you.
tagboard
links

Alaric
Cassandra
Charissa
Chiki
Ching Kai
Chun Kiat
Clara
Darren
Edelina
Elke
Esther
Fujing
Hanbing
Integrity
Isabella
Jasmine
Jesmine
Jielong
Jiening
Jieying
Joel
Junxiang
Junying
Justina
Leonard
Li Juan
Liyi
Li Yuan
Lynnette
Mavis
Meiqi
Michel
Nadiah
Owen
Peifen
Qiyun
Rachel
Rebekah
Richie
Samartha
Samantha
Shining
Siew Ming
Sok Han
Sylvia
Teck Chuan
Terry
Tricia
Valerie
Wanling
Weifeng
Wilber
Xue Jiao
Yitien
Yong Bin
Yong Sen
Yvonne
Yuwen
Yuxin
Zhi Wen
Zhong Min
Zhong Yu
credits
designer DancingSheep
archives